With warmer months on the horizon, it’s time to start cranking up those ceiling fans again! If you’re tired of the boring old wood paneled or brass ceiling fan, let us inspire you with some of these unusual ceiling fan options available in our online ceiling fan store.
1) Bronze Beauty – This lovely ceiling fan doesn’t even have exterior blades! How’s that for different?! It offers the same cooling effect but with a more modern look. This style comes in either rubbed bronze or brushed nickel.
2) Tropical Time – Add a hint of the tropics to your room with this beautiful fan with wide oval natural palm leaf blades. It’ll be just like you’re fanning yourself in the midst of the jungle!
3) Modern Mayhem – If you want a conversation piece for your room, why not install this modern ceiling fan that’s almost a work of art in itself? In striking white and with a minimalistic and sleek design, it can’t help but draw the eye!
4) One Blader – Ever seen a ceiling fan with only one blade? Well, now you have with this bold beauty with a very modern design with an inset light. You’ll have to let us know if it cools just as well as a fan with multiple blades.
5) All Tied Up – Here’s another modern ceiling fan that we dare say is also a work of art. It looks a bit like the blades, of which there are only two, have been tied in a knot! This is also guaranteed to be a conversation starter.
What do you think of our unusual ceiling fan options? Did you know ceiling fans can be a part of your design too? Browse our entire selection of ceiling fans, both modern and traditional in our online store.